Wednesday, May 20, 2009
6:09 PM
(:
OK I
can
go for JTC. But I'll need to leave second night because the flight's the next morning at 10 am. And need to check in at like 8 am.
Stupid skin virus makes the rashes all so ITCHY
STATS
Best viewed on 1280 x 1024 resolution screen
Site
: http://Blogspot.com
Purpose
: To yak. About stuff.
MYSELF
I am tired. So I'm not going to put anything here.
LURVES
001 Sleep
002 My computer
003 Music
HATES
001 有些人 :P
002 My toes
003 Those horribly whiny and clichéd stories authors nowadays come up with
004 All the bad things in life
TAGS
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
CREDITS
Blogger
&
Blogskins
&
Jollity
EXITS
1 Purity '08
2 Purity '09
SNSJ
Whites
Tan Wen Jie's
Oli's
Xin Rong's
Jiaxi's
Kelly's
Min Hui's
Hannah's
Jingyi's
Syn Yin's
Cong Ying's
Ezbel's
T&R
:DD
PAST
%
September 2008
%
October 2008
%
November 2008
%
April 2009
%
May 2009
%
June 2009