Tuesday, April 14, 2009
9:22 PM(:

OK, either my teacher has a really good memory or I'm somehow really unforgettable. Because I have no idea how my tuition teacher from two years ago can immediately recognise me when I can't.

Anyway, you know Miss Leong told my mother that I would be prettier if I grew fatter.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck.

Mah. I don't want to grow fat. I'm happy being able to squeeze into my jeans without unbuttoning them. I'm proud to be thin when others are struggling to lose weight.

PS. Happy Birthday Jiawen!

STATS
Best viewed on 1280 x 1024 resolution screen

Site : http://Blogspot.com
Purpose : To yak. About stuff.

MYSELF
I am tired. So I'm not going to put anything here.

LURVES
001 Sleep

002 My computer

003 Music

HATES
001 有些人 :P

002 My toes

003 Those horribly whiny and clichéd stories authors nowadays come up with

004 All the bad things in life

TAGS

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

CREDITS

Blogger & Blogskins & Jollity

EXITS
1 Purity '08

2 Purity '09

SNSJ Whites

Tan Wen Jie's

Oli's

Xin Rong's

Jiaxi's

Kelly's

Min Hui's

Hannah's

Jingyi's

Syn Yin's

Cong Ying's

Ezbel's

T&R

:DD

PAST
% September 2008
% October 2008
% November 2008
% April 2009
% May 2009
% June 2009