Saturday, April 11, 2009
5:11 PM(:

I'm freaking depressed these few days.

I have absolutely no motivation to complete the lit essay. Whatever. I'll just rush it through on Monday. English speech is coming up and I really don't bother anymore. And Shao Xuan just sent me an e-mail about the IPW project and it's BLANK. LOL. Maybe she forgot to add the file or something.

Anyway, I just want to shrivel up even though my body's having much more energy now because of increased amounts of sleep.

I really don't want to do anything right now. And I feel like some people are just... there. Like they're not what they used to be or something like that. Not all in a bad way but just...

I have to admit I'm much happier this year compared to last for some reason. But I really really have no inspiration and motivation to do anything. It's like... what's the point?

I'm forcing myself to not fall asleep and just finish all the work in front of me.

Hopefully it'll work out.

STATS
Best viewed on 1280 x 1024 resolution screen

Site : http://Blogspot.com
Purpose : To yak. About stuff.

MYSELF
I am tired. So I'm not going to put anything here.

LURVES
001 Sleep

002 My computer

003 Music

HATES
001 有些人 :P

002 My toes

003 Those horribly whiny and clichéd stories authors nowadays come up with

004 All the bad things in life

TAGS

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

CREDITS

Blogger & Blogskins & Jollity

EXITS
1 Purity '08

2 Purity '09

SNSJ Whites

Tan Wen Jie's

Oli's

Xin Rong's

Jiaxi's

Kelly's

Min Hui's

Hannah's

Jingyi's

Syn Yin's

Cong Ying's

Ezbel's

T&R

:DD

PAST
% September 2008
% October 2008
% November 2008
% April 2009
% May 2009
% June 2009