Friday, October 3, 2008
9:37 PM(:

I've just been told about this whole T&R group thingy where you are given a word each month and you're supposed to reflect and post it on your blog for the leader to read and examine.

I'm going to be forced to join. I just know it. They just wouldn't shut up.

Anyway, the first word is dreams.

How I'm supposed to write a reflection on that is beyond me. I don't dream. And even if I do, I would forget about it.

Heck who cares about it. It's not schoolwork. It's not graded.

STATS
Best viewed on 1280 x 1024 resolution screen

Site : http://Blogspot.com
Purpose : To yak. About stuff.

MYSELF
I am tired. So I'm not going to put anything here.

LURVES
001 Sleep

002 My computer

003 Music

HATES
001 有些人 :P

002 My toes

003 Those horribly whiny and clichéd stories authors nowadays come up with

004 All the bad things in life

TAGS

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

CREDITS

Blogger & Blogskins & Jollity

EXITS
1 Purity '08

2 Purity '09

SNSJ Whites

Tan Wen Jie's

Oli's

Xin Rong's

Jiaxi's

Kelly's

Min Hui's

Hannah's

Jingyi's

Syn Yin's

Cong Ying's

Ezbel's

T&R

:DD

PAST
% September 2008
% October 2008
% November 2008
% April 2009
% May 2009
% June 2009